Academics give the mind knowledge. An open environment gives the knowledge a direction. And proper direction leads to a most fulfilling career, which is based on individual learning abilities. Here's a peek into how we do it.
Teaching – Learning Strategies and focused Skills
- The selection of activities is based on the holistic and harmonious development of the child.
- Child centered education
- Activity based teaching
- Interactive learning
- Integrated teaching of subjects
The bond between the teacher and the child is deep and its impact is far-reaching and fruitful. A lot of time and individual attention is paid to the children to lay a strong foundation through Phonic drills, Sensorial exercises, Pattern writing, Verbal skills and Communication in English improves rapidly.
- Picture reading
- Story telling
- Public speaking
- Computer-Aided Learning
Large muscle co-ordination
- Balancing on beam
- Group games
- Simple exercises
- Sand pit
FINE MOTOR GROWTH
- Tracing, lacing, jigsaw puzzle, hammering, blocks building, stringing the beads etc.
- Drawing, painting, coloring, paper tearing, cutting, clay modeling, printing etc.
- To reinforce the concepts taught in EVS, children visit Temple, Gurudwara, Church, Mosque, zoo, rail museum, Children Park, Neighborhood Park, traffic Training Park, mother dairy, bank, Doctors clinic etc.
- Children explore and investigate something new through simple experiments and activities.